Web Trainee FULL TIME POSITION
Earn while you learn at Wild Web Print & Sign, Capalaba
- Someone who loves technology with a passion for websites and digital design
- Have used software in the past to create websites, even if it’s just for fun
- A kind and helpful person, with a can do, positive attitude towards work and life in general
- The type of person who enjoys helping ohters, thrives on challenges, loves to troubleshoot and never stops learning?
- Looking for a job where you can learn skills while also studying to earn a qualification
If this sounds like you and you also have exceptional attention to detail, combined with high level English skills, then we want you on our team!
Wild Web Print & Sign is a highly regarded provider of Websites, Print, Signage & Digital Marketing Services to small businesses throughout Australia. Our values ensure that our clients always come first and everything we do is to improve our client’s business via their online marketing.
About The Role
You will be working as part of a small marketing team in a quiet office, helping to create new websites, maintaining websites, providing support for existing websites and helping clients. You’ll work alongside people with expertise in Web Development, Search Engine Optimisation and Digital Marketing. You will be employed as a full time trainee while studying to gain a Certificate III in Information Technology.
- High level written English skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for technology and digital design
- Highly collaborative work environment in a quiet, leafy location
- Easy access by car and plenty of parking
- Opportunity to develop a broad range of skills across digital media
- Role with lots of variety and a friendly team
How To Apply
If your values align with ours, please apply using the “Apply for this job” button below and include a cover letter with your resume.
Your cover letter should also address these questions:
- Do you have authorisation to work in Australia?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for our team?
- Are you eligible for a Traineeship?
- When can you start?
Steel Street, Capalaba
No Experience Needed
Please fill out the job application form below and attach your cover letter & resume.